|April 4, 2013 – Matt Welch
editor in chief Reason, the libertarian magazine of
“Free Minds and Free Markets,”
co-author “The Declaration of Independents:
How Libertarian Politics Can Fix What’s Wrong with America.”Read more about him at: tiny.cc/WelchReason
The Struggle for the Soul of the Republican Party
Thursday, April 4
Admission Free -- no reservation necessary
* We'll socialize from 7:00pm to 7:30pm.
* 7:30pm moderator, Gene Epstein calls first for announcements
of things happening before the next Junto. Then other
announcements and for people introducing themselves.
* The speaker will begin promptly at 8:00pm and talk about
45 minutes, uninterrupted.
* Following the talk are questions, discussions and rebuttal
of the speaker's points. Discussions are intense but polite.
* The meeting will continue to 10:00pm or later.
General Society Library
20 West 44 St., between 5th and 6th Aves., NYC
near the Grand Central Terminal
* Subway: 4, 5, 6, S to Grand Central -- 42nd St.
B, D, F, 7 to 42nd Street -- Sixth Ave. at Bryant Park
A, C, E, N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3 to Times Square -- 42nd St.
* Bus: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M42, M98, M101, M102, M104, Q32
* Train: MTA Metro-North Railroad to Grand Central
* Car: Some private parking facilities in the area. Parking on
side streets is metered, limited to specific days and times.
* Junto meets on the first Thursday of every month.
* Participation by all attendees is highly encouraged.
* 60 to 100 people attend most Juntos.