Are you headed to Netroots Nation (in San Jose) this year? We are, and we hope we’ll see you there.
We love Netroots because – just like RootsCamp – it’s an opportunity for progressives to come together, share lessons learned, and make new connections. And because we partner with Netroots throughout the year, we’re able to offer you a special discount.
If you haven’t already purchased your ticket, use this link, select “activist rate,” and enter the promo code “NOI” to get $50 off your registration! The discount only runs through, so don’t wait!
This year, we’re proud to have staff presenting on a whole bundle of panels and trainings. Here’s a list of all the panels and trainings featuring NOI Staff:
- Write Like You Mean It: How To Write Advocacy Emails That Motivate People ()
- What Political Consultants Don’t Want Donors to Know: How to Win Elections with Data-driven Field Operations ()
- The Future of Organizing ()
- What are you doing on my site? Google Analytics for Tracking and Optimization ()
- Graphic Design Hacks for Non-Designers ()
- Make It Pop: Using Data Visualization to Understand What You’ve Done, Are Doing, and Should Do ()
And of course there are too many NOI Alumni leading panels and trainings for us to list them all here. You can see the full schedule at www.netrootsnation.org. Among the famous folks you’ll see roaming the halls at Netroots Nation: Leader Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Jeff Merkley, Sen. Tom Udall, Barney Frank, Howard Dean, Rep. Barbara Lee, Rep. Mark Takano, Rep. Bruce Braley, Rep. Robin Kelly, Rep. Karen Bass, Rep. Mike Honda, Rep. Zoe Lofgren, CA Speaker John Perez, Ben Jealous, Joan Walsh and many more.
Netroots is going to be a fantastic event, and we hope you’ll join us there.
Remember: use this link, select “activist rate,” and enter the promo code “NOI” to get $50 off your registration. Discounts close , so register today!
Hope we’ll see you there,